Guide to renting a home with Stoit
Renting a home can be a complicated process and with so many changes constantly going on within the housing market, it can be difficult to keep up to date. Stoit try to simplify things for you with a guide on how to rent for tenants.
- Check our website for the available properties in the area of your choice and immediately respond if interested,
- We will contact you as soon as a time slot for viewing is available
- Are you still enthusiastic after your viewing? Then we need you to send the required documents
- The 3x rule states that a person’s monthly rent should not exceed three times their gross monthly income,
- We will introduce you to the landlord and he will make the final decision
- Have you been chosen? Then we will start on your rental file and rental contract
- Did you sign? Has the landlord signed? Now is the time to make an appointment at the property to hand over the keys of your new home.
- As of July 1, 2023, we will adhere to the protocol for allocating prospective tenants. You can read more information about this here: https://www.stoit.nl/en/protocol-for-allocation-of-rental-properties/